Estate and Trusts Advisory Niche| |
Developing a niche within Estate and Trust Advisory services is one of the more challenging niches to develop. Often, it requires a team of CPA’s, estate attorneys, and financial advisors with extensive knowledge of living trusts, specialty trusts, charitable trusts and revocable trusts to collaborate. When done well, this niche can be lucrative and attract a steady stream of high net worth clients.
Niche development should be part of all growth-focused CPA practices. However, you need to understand your local marketplace and whether your firm can acquire the skills necessary to fill a need.
If your CPA Firm is located in a market that attracts high net worth individuals, here are some examples of websites that we have developed:
- Estate and Trust CPA – Family Office Services – Los Angeles
- Estate and Trust CPA – Law Firm – Nashville TN
- Estate and Trust CPA - New York
- Estate and Trust CPA – Naples FL
- Estate and Trust CPA – New Jersey
- Estate and Trust CPA – Sarasota FL
- Estate and Trust CPA – Pittsburgh PA
If your firm has the capabilities to provide these services, we’d love to hear from you.