How to Stand Out in Today's Crowded Marketplace| |
In today's marketplace, there are plenty of competitors within a 5 mile radius of your office location. That's why it's so important to identify what types of businesses are best for your practice.
And after you strategically identify who they are, the next challenge is to differentiate your practice and stand out. Below is a great example of how Graber & Associates is targeting the transportation industry to better service that needs of:
- Maritime Accounting for marinas, boat yards, private boat charters and ferry services
- Trucking Accounting for fleet owners, freight forwarders, and trucking companies
- Warehouse Accounting for storage facilities, logistics, and warehouses of all kinds
- Transportation Accounting for taxi services, limousines, and Uber drivers
- Import Export Accounting for manufacturing companies
To truly stand out and captivate these type of businesses, you need to visit the website at www.transportationcpa.com.