All of our accounting website hosting packages come with a convenient social media posting tool. This tool allows you to easily share pre-written tax and business articles from our content library on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
How to Post on Social Media
Access to the social media posting tool is provided in your Client Dashboard by going to the Content Library. Inside the library:
- Select a category and browse the articles.
- Use the social media icons to push articles out to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Links to the articles will direct readers back to your website, driving even more traffic - and prospects - to your site.
- You can also use the separate HTML tool to quickly copy an article and post content on your blog.
What Are the Benefits of Social Media?
Half of all online conversations take place on social networks and customers say social media sites influence their decision to purchase a company's products or services.
Social media helps you capitalize on the trust you have established with clients, friends and past colleagues over many years. In turn, you slowly attract more clients to your firm because your client’s network will believe in you.
Controlling Your "Personal Brand"
Social media for professional services is about generating more awareness to you (and your practice) in your local market and making more connections with small business owners. This social media program will seek to enhance your “personal” brand.
Lower Your Marketing Costs
Social media, executed properly, can gradually lower your marketing costs for each new client. After starting slow, it will gradually pick up speed.
Drive Traffic to Your Website
In social media, your sacrifices are often rewarded. Posting questions or responding to them with helpful advice helps you build trust with people. As a result, the recipient will often check out your site to find out more about you.
Improved Search Engine Rankings
Google is changing the game on search engine marketing by placing a much heavier emphasis on real-time, user-generated search results. With the popularity of social media, your information is far more likely to appear if you are actively participating.
Want Help With Social Media?
If you don't have the time (or desire) to keep up with social media posting yourself, we can do it for you! This service is available as part of our Content Marketing in a Box Program.Learn About Content Marketing in a Box
Social Media on Your Website
The Web Team at Build Your Firm can integrate social media into your website in a variety of ways. We can:
- Add icons that link to your social media profiles in the header or footer of your site.
- Create a Leave a Review page that offers direct links to the reviews features on Google, Yelp, or Facebook so its easy for your clients to give you five stars.