CEO and Co-Founder of Build Your Firm (BYF), Inc.
MBA in Marketing, BS in Finance
Hugh is the consummate marketing coach for accountants and takes pride in the impact that it has on their practice, and lives. Hugh has more than thirty years of marketing experience. Since 2003, he has been teaching accountants on how to improve their marketing and make more money from their accounting practice. He has been instrumental in helping accountants develop a niche within their practice and today, BYF is the industry leader with over thirty niche website options to choose from.
Hugh has also been instrumental in developing BYF’s Outsourced Marketing Program, enabling him to manage the marketing behind the scenes for many accounting firms and directly contributing to their practice success. He has also spearheaded the development of two niche associations, the Dental Accounting Association and Veterinarian CPA Association.
Hugh's Core Value: Marketing is critical to developing a "superior" business.
Fun Facts About Hugh:
- Loves what he does at BYF and supported by a great team.
- Die hard Maryland Terps fan.
- Played golf at Maryland. Coach was Fred Funk.
- Plays paddle tennis competitively.
- Plays golf competitively (2 handicap) and is a Golf Digest Rater.
- Proud papa to two amazing kids. Both played a sport in college.
- MBA at the University of Rochester in Marketing. BS at Maryland in Finance.