Online Marketing to the Hispanic Community| |
Here are a few numbers that illustrate the need to provide a multi-lingual website:
- The U.S. Census Bureau projects the Hispanic population to grow by 57% from 2015 to 2050.
- The Hispanic community will grow from 18% of the U.S. population to 28% in 2050.
- The Hispanic community will be more than twice the size of the African-American community in 2050.
And in some cities, Hispanics represent the majority of the population. Here are several large cities with high concentrations of Hispanics:
- El Paso - 80% hispanic
- Miami - 69%
- San Antonio - 61%
- Anaheim - 52%
- Los Angeles - 48%
- Dallas - 43%
- Phoenix - 42%
- Hartford - 41%
Is it time to embrace this community by having English and Spanish on your website?
Below are several examples of accounting firms who are extending an olive branch by providing a bilingual website.
- IRS Problem Resolution website - Miami FL - English and Spanish
- Fort Lauderdale FL CPA website - entire website converts from English to Spanish (see tool in upper right corner)
- International Tax - Dallas TX - English and Spanish
- International Taxation - Dallas CPA Firm - English and Spanish
At Build Your Firm, we've been doing bilingual marketing for over ten years. We encourage you to embrace an emerging audience which is probably right in your neighborhood.